REGULATIONS CONCERNING THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
(Art. 13 Legislative Decree 30.06.2003 n. 196) (G.U. 29 July 2003, n. 174 - Ordinary Supplement n. 123/L)
According to the Law, we inform:
1. that the personal data will be dealt for business, promotional, managing, statistical aims, with our without the use of electronic supports;
2. that the data can become known to specifically charged subjects such as employees or other collaborators for the treatments necessary or linked with the sending of promotional material;
3.that the party concerned has the right to obtain the confirmation of the existence or non-existence of personal data concerning him/herself, even if they have not been recorded yet, and their communication in an intelligible way (art. 7 Legislative Decree 193/03).
a) The party concerned has the right to obtain information concerning:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the aims and the way of treatment;
- the applied logic in case of treatment made with electronic supports;
- the data identifying the owner, the responsible and the representative appointed complying with the article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects whom the personal data can be communicated to or that can become aware of these data because they are representatives appointed in the territory of the State, responsible or delegates.
b) The party concerned has the right to obtain:
- the updating, the correction, that is, when he/she is interested in, the data integration;
- the cancellation, the transformation in an anonymous form or the block of the data dealt in violation of a law, included those for which no preservation related with the aims that have led to the data collection and treatment is necessary;
- the declaration that the people whom the data were communicated or spread to will be acquainted with the operations concerning points a) and b) even what their content concerns, except for the case in which this fulfilment is impossible or requires the use of means that is completely out of proportion to the protected right.
c) The party concerned has the right to oppose completely or partially:
- for reasons concerning the treatment of personal data concerning him/herself, despite they are pertinent to the collection purpose;
- to the treatment of personal data concerning him/herself only for the spreading of promotional material or direct sale or for the conclusion of market researches or business communication.
- The client shall execute the above mentioned rights with an easy request to the owner and the responsible of the personal data treatment o the following address: Impresa A.Minieri S.P.A. - Via Cerreto n. 1 82037 Telese Terme BN P.I. 00040490625